My Lamp

>> Friday, January 11, 2019

Indiana sunrise




"Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path." (Psalm 119:105)



Pastor Layne Schranz, Day #6 of 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting: "The more we read His word, the more we hear His Voice."

"Open my eyes so that I may see wonderful things in Your law...

Your servant will think about Your statutes; Your decrees are my delight and my counselors...

How sweet Your word is to my taste - sweetie than honey to my mouth...

Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path...

LORD, please accept my willing offerings of praise, and teach me Your judgments...

Since I love Your commands more than gold, even the purest gold, I carefully follow all Your precepts and hate every false way...

My eyes pour out streams of tears because people do not follow Your instruction...

Abundant peace belongs to those who love Your instruction; nothing makes them stumble...

I long for your salvation, LORD, and Your instruction is my delight...

(Psalm 119)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP