The Sky is Falling

>> Tuesday, November 19, 2019

grandboy




"I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled." (Habakkuk 3:16)


"Henny-penny," is a children's folk tale about a little hen who believes the world is coming to an end.

Beloved, if you want to be like Henny-penny (hopeless, doomed, and as good as dead), then fill your mind with today's news. If you want to live a hopeful, joy-filled, and fruitful life, then fill your mind with the word of God!


"Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food...
yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.
The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
He enables me to tread on the heights."
(Habakkuk 4:17-19)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP