Walk With God

>> Friday, November 15, 2019

babygrand and me


"Enoch walked with God." (Genesis 5:24)


This week, babygrand walked all over the Birmingham Zoo holding tightly to my fingers. I loved it!

Twice in the fifth chapter of Genesis, we're told that Enoch walked with God. In other words, he lived life holding onto God. The Bible's "faith hall of fame" in Hebrews chapter eleven says that the life Enoch lived greatly pleased God.

Never try life in solo, beloved. Grab hold of God and walk with Him.

I'll walk with God
From this day on.
His helping hand
I'll lean upon.
This is my prayer
my humble plea.
May the Lord be ever with me.1


1 I'LL WALK WITH GOD. Lyrics by Paul Francis Webster. 1954.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP