Dried Tears

>> Monday, March 9, 2020

four-year-old grandboy and his little friend



"Trust in the LORD with all your heart..." (Proverbs 3:5)



At a birthday party on Saturday, our four-year-old Liam was in tears because he couldn't play with the birthday boy's new toys. His little friend said, "Give him to me, Mr. Ben. I'll take care of him."

Liam's tears dried up immediately.

When I'm in tears, I believe Jesus leans over in heaven and says, "Give her to me, Father. I'll take care of her." And when I trust Him with all my heart, my tears dry up immediately.

In tears, beloved? Trust in Jesus with all your heart.

"For faith grows but by exercise in circumstance impossible." ~ Mary Butterfield ~

"Trust God's Word and His power more than you trust your own feelings and experience. Remember, your Rock is Christ, and it is the sea that ebbs and flows with the tide, not Him." ~ Samuel Rutherford ~

"Sail away! Spread your sail toward the storm and trust in Him who rules the raging seas." ~ J. R. Macduff ~

"When I cannot feel the faith of assurance, I live by the fact of God's faithfulness." ~ Matthew Henry ~

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP