This I know

>> Wednesday, March 18, 2020

grandboys
Fort Morgan Beach, 2018


"...I know this: God is on my side...In Him I trust, and I will not be afraid..." (Psalm 56:9,11)


Week #11 Glassco Family Beach Trip Bible Memorization Challenge verse is: "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

Will there be a Glassco family beach trip in June? 

I don't know, but this I do know: God is on our side. (Psalm 56:9)

The Lord is our Shepherd. (Psalm 23:1)

Jesus will never leave us nor forsake us. The Lord is our helper. (Hebrews 13:5-6)

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

Jesus Christ died for us and was raised to life for us, and He is sitting at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. (Romans 8:34)

I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)

God works all things together for good for those who love Him. (Romans 8:28)

What we suffer at this present time cannot be compared at all with the glory that is going to be revealed to us! (Romans 8:18)

There is nothing in all creation that will ever be able to separate us from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord! (Romans 8:39)

Beloved, dwell on these great and true things!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP