Let It Start in Me

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2020

grandboy by the campfire




"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any hurtful way in me and lead me in the way of everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24)


An older Gaither Vocal Band songs says:

There's a fire that's burning, sweeping 'cross the land.
There's a heat consuming every evil plan.
There is gold emerging from refining flame.
There's a diamond sparkling
Where there once was shame.


There's a change a coming.
Let it start in me! 1

Beloved, as the roaring flames of the coronavirus fire sweep across the globe, let the refining Holy Spirit fire sweep your heart shiny clean!

"For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God." (Deuteronomy 4:24)


1 LET IT START IN ME. The Gaither Vocal Band.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP