Sing a New Song

>> Friday, March 6, 2020

photo by my Rebecca
(I love this snapshot!)




"Sing to the LORD a new song, for He has done marvelous things..." (Psalm 98:1)


At least ten verses across Scripture tell us to sing a new song of praise to the LORD. I recently heard a pastor teach: "Every generation should create new songs of praise to Jesus."

Today, beloved, "sing to the LORD a new song...and shout for joy!" (Psalm 33:3) "Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth. Serve the LORD with gladness; come before Him with joyful singing!" (Psalm 100:1-2)

[God] makes me wanna SHOUT!
Kick my heels up and SHOUT!
Throw my hands up and SHOUT!
Throw my head back and SHOUT!
Come on now SHOUT!1



1 SHOUT. The Isley Brothers, 1959.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP