May the Road Rise to Meet You

>> Thursday, March 19, 2020

the Daniels
L-R my nephew Daniel and our Dan, 1986


"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am Your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)


One of the many good things I see God accomplishing through COVID-19 is families and friends touching base and checking on one another. This morning, my nephew, Daniel, texted me this old Irish blessing that used to hang on our kitchen wall when his dad and I were kids:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind alway be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.


And may God bless you, beloved.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP