Your Part

>> Monday, July 27, 2020






"From Him the whole body...builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." (Ephesians 4:16)



My daughter, Rebecca, came up with the idea.

My brothers, Rocky and Mark, and my friend, Mary, helped me remember details.

I wrote the story.

My friend, Tammy, edited the manuscript.

My grandgirl, Anya, drew the illustrations.

My son, Ben, designed the cover.

Deep Sea Publishing formatted the book, edited it, submitted it to the printer, and put it on the market. 

When each of us does our part, the work is accomplished, and so it is in the body of Christ. Are you doing your part, beloved?



The Adventures of the Lookout Mountain Gang: The Secret Chest


“Here,” Freddy said and shoved the bucket of buttercup bulbs into my skinny arms. “You plant the rest of these, and we might tell you the secret.”

~~~

Christian children’s book author JILL WATSON GLASSCO weaves memories, imagination, and mystery into a delightful story set in her old 1963 neighborhood atop Lookout Mountain in Fort Payne, Alabama. Reflection pages at the end of each chapter offer biblical truth to help parents bring up kids in the way they should go.


Now available at:

Amazon.com

Barnesandnoble.com

Deepseapublishing.com 


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP