43 and Counting

>> Thursday, September 10, 2020

Senior prom, 1974


"I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them." (Jeremiah 32:39)


 




Wedding Day
September 10, 1977



"As the Scriptures say: 'A man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.' This is a great mystery, but it is an illustration of the way Christ and the church are one. So again I say, each man must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." (Ephesians 5:31-11)

Kennebunkport, Maine
2017


"Where you go I will go, where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." (Ruth 1:16)


Sanibel Island
2018


"My beloved is mine and I am his." (Song of Solomon 2:16)


Phillip Glassco family
2019


Fish gotta swim, and birds gotta fly,
I'm gonna love that man till I die.
I can't help lovin' that man of mine! 1

Happy 43rd anniversary, superman!


1 CAN'T HELP LOVIN' DAT MAN, music by Jerome Kern, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein, from the classic musical Show Boat, 1927. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP