Overflowing

>> Friday, September 4, 2020

grandboy and his waterfall
2013


"Anyone who believes in Me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, 'Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.'" (John 7:38)


I confess... 
I'm guilty of peeking at the ratings of my books on Amazon and the number of views on this blogspot.

I'm convicted...
after reading Oswald Chambers: "Our spiritual life cannot be measured by success as the world measures it, but only by what God pours through us—and we cannot measure that at all."
And a quote from the Sunday School Times: "And the way to let God do His work through us is to fully abide in Christ by faith that He fills to overflowing."

I repent...
and resolve through the help of the Holy Spirit to strip off every weight that slows me down and sins that trip me up, to run with endurance the race God has set before me, keeping my eyes on Jesus! (Hebrews 12:1-2)

I pray...
for you, beloved, to throw away the world's measuring sticks. Don't copy its ways. Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect and overflowing! (Romans 12:2)

"The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring." (Isaiah 58:11)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP