Put It Back Where It Was

>> Tuesday, September 29, 2020

 






"...and the wife must respect her husband." (Ephesians 5:33)


One of the irritating things I do to my superman is put away things he puts down. How do I know it's irritating? Because more than once, he's told me so. 


Yesterday, after I moved his sunglasses, keys, wallet, and baseball cap from the kitchen counter to the laundry room, the Holy Spirit whispered: "Show respect. Put it back where it was."


It took choosing his druthers over mine, but I did it. Minutes later, a friend called needing encouragement to love and respect her husband. How could I have encouraged her to respect her husband if I had refused to respect my own?


The LORD gives wisdom, beloved. Listen and obey! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP