Christmas Eve Gift

>> Thursday, December 24, 2020

 




"I leave the gift of peace with you — My peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but My perfect peace . . . " (John 1:27 TPT)




Our five-year-old grandboy, who loves to work in the yard, told his mama, "Daddy needs a metal rake for Christmas." This morning, he said, "Daddy's bigger so he gets presents today. Mama, brother, and me get our presents tomorrow."



Two thousand years ago, Everlasting Father God sent the greatest gift to the world: Jesus. And Jesus gave you and me the perfect gift: PEACE.



"For unto us a Child is born, to us a Son is given . . . and His name shall be called . . . Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6)



"Therefore, since we have been justified by faith,  we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us." (Romans 5:1)



"I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)



"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:7)



Beloved, may God's "peace be with you!" (John 20:21) and Christmas Eve gift!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP