I C Radio

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 



"So be content with who you are, and don't put on airs. God's strong hand is on you; He'll promote you at the right time." (1 Peter 5:6)




WonderfulFamilyStorybooks.blogspot.com began nine years ago as an effort to promote my first storybook, The Schoolhouse. In two short weeks, I completely ran out of things to say about one little children's book, thus the website changed to weekday devotions.



Today, I have a book interview on the Afternoon Drive Home Show with Donna Feazell on IC Radio to promote my lastest books — The Adventures of the Lookout Mountain Gang, The Secret Chest and The Window at Willow Springs. Fort Payne, Alabama, my childhood hometown, is the setting for both stories.



One of many things I've learned on this ten year book-writing journey is promotion is in the hands of the Lord. Trust and wait on Him.



Beloved, be content with who you are. God's strong hand is on you. He will promote the work of your hands at the right time.







0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP