Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in My Heart

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2021

 

joyful grandboys



"Therefore, my brothers and sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord . . . Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

Today, beloved, my prayer for you is JOY!

"Let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread Your protection over them, that all who love Your name may be filled with joy!" (Psalm 5:11)

"I will be filled with joy because of You. I will sing praises to Your name, O Most High." (Psalm 9:2)

"The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." (Psalm 28:7)

"Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight!" (Psalm 32:1)

"So rejoice in the LORD and be glad, all you who obey Him! Shout for joy, all you whose hearts are pure!" (Psalm 32:11)

"Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in Him!" (Psalm 43:8)

"So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while." (1 Peter 1:6)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP