God's Mysterious Ways

>> Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Schoolhouse is currently for sale online at Amazon.com, as well as, in several bookstores around the southeastern United States. Much to my surprise, however, the top selling location so far for my book is Cowboys – a gas station off highway 280 in Birmingham, Alabama!

This unique convenience store features a plethora of Alabama products from Wickles Pickles to Dreamland Ribs to Dean’s 7-layer cakes to, now, one little Christian storybook. As Alvin York (played by the late Gary Cooper) proclaimed in the 1941 film Sergeant York, “The Lord ‘shore’ does move in mysterious ways!”

            “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8-9).

            Need a new, innovative idea? Ask the Master of creativity: God, the Creator!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP