A Woman of God

>> Friday, April 26, 2013

My mother, my hero, 1940s








Proverbs 31:
10-31









Who can find a capable wife?
She is far more precious than jewels.
The heart of her husband trusts in her…
She rewards him with good, not evil, all the days of her life…
She draws on her strength and reveals that her arms are strong.
Se sees that her profits are good, and her lamp never goes out at night…
She extends her hands to the poor,
She extends her hands to the needy…
Strength and honor are her clothing,
She can laugh at things to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom and loving instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle.
Her children rise up and call her blessed.
Her husband also praises her:
“Many women are capable, but you surpass them all!”
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting,
But the woman who fears the Lord will be praised!

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving me a virtuous mother: upright, honorable, and praiseworthy. Please make me a woman that fears You, that my children call blessed and that my husband will praise. 
                                                       In Jesus’ name I pray, 
                                                                          Amen and Amen.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP