Does God Speak?

>> Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My love, my best friend, my SUPERMAN, 1977







 “How sweet Your word is to my taste – sweeter than honey to my mouth.”  (Psalm 119:103)






Does God speak?

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness covered the surface of the watery depth, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. (Gen. 1:2-3)

Does God speak to man?

The Lord said to Abram, “Go out from your land, your relatives, and your father’s house to a land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, I will bless you, I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who treat you with contempt, and all the peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Gen. 12:1-3)

But that was the Old Testament. Does God still speak to man?

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things… Look, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me to repay each person according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End… I, Jesus, have sent My angel to arrest these things to you for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright Morning Star. (Rev. 22:8,12-13,16)

Does God speak to me?

Jesus said, “My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. (John 10:27)

God, how can I hear Your voice?

“Be still, and know I am God.” (Psalm 46:10)

“Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things.” (Jer. 33:3)

Thank You, God.

“Oh, how I love Your instructions! I think about them all day long.”
(Psalm 119:97 NLT)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP