Extravagant Love

>> Thursday, April 18, 2013

My niece and my son, 1984








“We love because He first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)




       The most essential part of my day is the first hour: the time I spend in a little rocker by my bedroom window listening to and talking with my first love: Jesus Christ. (Phillip is my second love.) This morning, the Lord gently reminded me to love people extravagantly and to never forget that they are the most important item on my to-do list.


       So today, let us“be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. Therefore, be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.” (Eph. 4:32-5:2)
       Oh, how I love because Jesus first loved me!
       

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP