HOPE for the Holidays - Day 10

>> Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Tool Shed" by award-winning artist, Donny Finley
(illustration from Secrets of Shiloh, my latest devotional, storybook for families)



"God chose [Jesus] as your ransom long before the world began, but He has now revealed Him to you in these last days. Through Christ you have come to trust in God. And you have placed your faith and HOPE in God because He raised Christ from the dead and gave Him great glory!" (1 Peter 1:20-21)


Story of HOPE:

           For years, my sweet husband has prayed that the Lord will "increase our borders" for God's glory. When I began this website in October of 2012, I HOPED it would be a tool of encouragement in the hands of God. Over and over, I've asked Jesus to enlarge, stretch out, lengthen, and drive deeper into the hearts of you, my readers, asking Him to save you, deliver you from bondages, redeem your lives back to His design, and to empower you to be His witnesses. 
Since that first post a little over one year ago, this blog has been viewed over 14,000 times in 69 countries - an answered prayer of sending the love of Jesus way beyond the state lines of Alabama.

O Father, I pray that you will place powerful tools in the hands of my readers and expand their borders for Your good purposes and glory! May these dear people place their HOPE in You through faith in Jesus Christ!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP