HOPE for the Holidays - New Year's Eve

>> Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Duet: my grandson and me

"Now may the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13)

Story of HOPE:

      By far, one of the greatest highlights for me this Christmas season was playing piano duets with my grandchildren - "Matchmaker" from Fiddler on the Roof with the oldest grandson, and "Beauty and the Beast" with the granddaughter. How awe-inspiring to sit beside a child that I love so, very dearly and work together to make "beautiful music."

O Father, that's how I want to live life in 2014 - everyday beside You, my God and heavenly Father who loves me dearly, working together to make the world a more beautiful place for others. Now, Father, may You, the God of HOPE, fill my viewers with all JOY and PEACE in believing, that they may abound in HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit and walk beside You throughout the New Year!

Today concludes 2013, and this post concludes the HOPE for the Holidays series. So, until next year, adios amigos!

         
       

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP