HOPE for the Holidays - Day 26

>> Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas at the River Cabin, 2013


"All day long I put my HOPE in You [Lord]." (Psalm 25:5b)



Story of HOPE:

           Yesterday, my Phillip and I celebrated Jesus' birth with a quiet Christmas together at our river cabin. This weekend, however, caravans of kids and grandkids arrive for a... well, not-so-quiet Christmas celebration. Which does God prefer? BOTH! 
            King Solomon once penned, "For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven...a time to be quiet and a time to [shout]" (Eccl. 3:1,7b). So whether you celebrate our Savior's birthday quietly or not-so-quietly, the important thing is that you celebrate HIM!

"I wait quietly before God, for my victory is in Him. Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my HOPE is in Him." (Psalm 62:1-2)

"Shout with JOY to the Lord, all the earth! Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before Him, singing with JOY!...Enter His gates with thanksgiving and go into His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him and praise His name!" (Psalm 100: 1-2,4)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP