Beauty in Time

>> Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Two of my sweet boys, 2014

"I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart." (Jer. 24:7)

           What sometimes happens when a sweet, little boy collides with adolescence? At our house, it was chaos, pandemonium, bedlam, and commotion, to say the least. I wanted an instant cure for this strange disease called rebellion; but, it would be over a thing called TIME that God would "heal", restore, and return hearts to Himself.

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord." (Psalm 27:13-14)

          O afflicted one, storm-tossed and not comforted, resolve to wait on the One who makes everything beautiful in its TIME (Ecc. 3:11).


June Women's Bible study: The Prodigal's Mother
For more information contact me at: misjill413@aol.com for times and locations.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP