Healing Salve for a Stomped Heart

>> Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our newest baby-grand, 2014 

Jesus said, "I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world." (John 16:33)

        Nothing is sweeter than a newborn baby against his mother's cheek, and nothing's more painful, than a prodigal child. When my children were small, a Sunday School teacher told me, "Jill, when they're little, they'll step on your toes, but when they're older, they"ll step on your heart." As the mother of teenagers, I often remembered those words on the days when it felt like my heart had been stomped in the dirt. 

         Jesus warned that we will suffer in this world; however, He encouraged His own to have peace and courage because He has conquered the world (and is even more powerful than a prodigal's attitude)! Through the Bible, the Lord offers hope, strength, courage, and instructions to lovers of prodigals. 

June Women's Bible study: The Prodigal's Mother
For more information contact me at: misjill413@aol.com for times and locations.

        

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP