Two Thumbs Up! for Moms' Night Out

>> Monday, May 12, 2014

My grands, all dressed for piano recital
(Princess is dressed in her cousin's flower girl dress from her parent's wedding. My how time flies!)

"An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels." (Prov. 31:10)

          Although alike in many ways, my daughter and I are complete opposites when it comes to celebrating Mother's Day. Each year, Rebecca's sweet husband makes her a reservation at a beautiful state park for a 24-hour get-away - a time of rest, reflection, refreshment, and renewal alone. (If my family ever drops me off at a state park all by my lonesome, they'll see this mama in the rearview mirror chasing after the car crying, "Come back! Please don't leave me!")

          For my Mother's Day celebration, my hubby, boys, and daughters-in-law took me to the movie: Moms' Night Out. This hilarious comedy is well-done, God-honoring, kid-friendly, and sends a great message. Definitely a two thumbs up and must see!!!

(Moms' Night Out: filmed in our own Birmingham, Alabama and produced by the Erwin brothers - makers of October Baby. Now in theaters near you!)

Happy belated Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP