God Loves 5th and 6th Graders!

>> Friday, May 2, 2014

"Samba"
(Photo by my Rebecca)



"Get up and stand up on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you my minister and witness..." (Acts 26:16)

         While my Ben draws the illustrations for my soon to be released Hoot Owl Hollow, my Rebecca hunts down and shoots (with a camera that is)  models for some of the pictures. Samba is the perfect model for "Joe", the chocolate lab sleeping at Sam's feet, don't you think?
       Yesterday, my trip to Cornerstone Christian School was a real "ah-ha!" moment for me. Why am I working day after week after year writing Christian storybooks? It's because God loves 5th and 6th graders, and He's creatively drawing children unto Himself  through stories! Wow! Now how cool is that?

      Dear Christian, are you up? Are you standing on your feet? God has appeared unto you, as well, for the purpose of being His minister and witness to somebody! Time's a wastin', so let's get going!

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." (Matt. 28:19-20)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP