Tossed About

>> Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My little nephew and my Dan. May 2014

"But let him ask in faith without doubting. For the doubter is like the surging sea, driven and tossed by the wind." (James 1:6)

        Okay, this snapshot may be stretching it a bit as a photo illustration of James 1:6 - but it is by the sea and Dan had tossed a ball! (Besides, I love just love the picture.)

          Yesterday, I lost anchor in what I believe God said and was blown and tossed by the winds of man's voice. This morning, the Word of God reminded me: "Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and He is the rewarder of those who seek Him" (Heb. 11:6). "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me (Jesus)" (John 14:10). "Do not be unbelieving, but believing" (John 20:27).
          "Yes, Lord Jesus, no matter what I see, feel, or others say, I choose to believe You."

          O Christian, I pray that today you will be firmly anchored in God by faith and not tossed by the winds of the world!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP