Bless the Lord, O My Soul!

>> Friday, July 11, 2014

O my Kia SOUL


"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name!" (Psalm 103:1)

          Last week, I had to say goodbye to my dear, old friend "Sally" - my beloved, cobalt blue, Volkswagen Beetle.  L 

           However, because I needed a 4-door vehicle for ministry and grandmothering, I said hello to a brand spanking new, fire-engine red, Kia Soul. For her back windshield, I ordered a car sticker: 
                     "Bless the Lord, O my SOUL" J 
- a fitting phrase for a SOUL car and driver, since I desire everything within me and about me to bless God's holy name.
"For He has satisfied my thirsty soul, and my hungry soul He has filled with what is good." (Psalm 107:9)

O friend, bless the Lord today! Forget none of His benefits; who pardons all your iniquities, heals all your diseases, redeems your life from the pit, crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion, and satisfies your years with good things!



"Bless the Lord, all you works of His, in all places of His dominion; Bless the Lord, O my soul!" (Psalm 103:22)

 

 
    

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP