He Doctors Soft

>> Thursday, July 17, 2014

my Dan's preschool graduation
(First Baptist Church, Pine Bluff, AR, 1991)
"... You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm." (Jonah 4:2)

         In Pine Bluff, Arkansas, the kind and gentle Dr. Horace Green was our children's pediatrician. My little Dan once said, "I wike Dr. Dween. He doctors soft."

Are you ailing today in body, soul, or spirit? Come to the kind and gentle Great Physician, Jesus Christ. He doctors soft!

Jesus said, "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for yourselves." (Matt. 11:28-29)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP