Gift of Love

>> Monday, February 23, 2015

my man
Sanibel Island, 2015


"For by grace you have been saved through faith; 
and that not of yourselves, it is a 
GIFT of GOD; 
not of works, so that no one may boast." 
(Ephesians 2:8-9)


My Christmas gift from Superman was a trip to Sanibel Island - our 25th honeymoon across 37 years of marriage. I didn't deserve the romantic get-away. I didn't work to earn it. I just had to accept his gift of love.


Sanibel seagull (or boy - ha!)




Beloved, regardless of who you are, what you've done, or where you live, today, God offers you His free GIFT: eternal life with Him!


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son [Jesus], that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal love." (John 3:16)

"By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins." (1 John 4:9-10)

"But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free GIFT of GOD is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

Before life slips below eternity's horizon, please receive God's GIFT of sins removed and heavenly life forevermore through faith in His Son, Jesus!


Sunset at Sanibel, 2015





Some bright morning when this life is over, I'll fly away
To a land on God's celestial shore, I'll fly away

I'll fly away, oh glory, I'll fly away
When I die, hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away!1



1 I'LL FLY AWAY. Albert E. Brumley, 1929.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP