One Bite at a Time

>> Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Lighthouse Cafe's Hungry Fisherman Omelette
Sanibel Island, Florida




"Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in  Him!" (Psalm 34:8 NLT)




Last weekend, my Phillip's favorite breakfast on Sanibel Island was the hungry fisherman's omelette - fresh crab meat, scallops, and succulent shrimp wrapped in a fluffy egg blanket and smothered in mouthwatering Alfredo sauce. He savored that scrumptious feast one bite at a time.



Recently, the Lord gave me two, very specific assignments: reread Watchman Nee's The Normal Christian Life and memorize the 91st Psalm one bite at a time.

So this morning, I gleaned one truth from Nee's classic,

Jesus is my Substitute.
He died on the cross instead of me for my forgiveness.
Now, He lives instead of me for my deliverance.


            and memorized three verses.


1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, 
my God, in whom I trust!"
3 For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the 
trapper and from the deadly pestilence.


Beloved, has God given you a daunting assignment? Move forward in obedience - one step at a time!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP