Leap of Faith

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"Orville McNutt" from Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer
Illustration by my friend and talented artist, Dawn Copeland







"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard see, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible!" (Matt. 17:20 NLT)

        




Years ago, when the destructive affects of "devil's brew" almost killed one of our children, I prayed, fasted, and bought a pair of Corona flip-flops. No, I'm not Looney-Tunes! In a leap of faith, I stomped around in those shoes, praying fervently that my mighty God of peace would soon crush Satan [in the form of alcohol] under my feet (Romans 16:20) and away from our family. And guess what, by God's amazing grace, mercy, and power, that mountain moved!

Beloved, take a leap of faith. Lift extreme prayers to Jesus - the One who can move mountains and crush the devil under your feet!
           





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP