Free Bible Study: The Prodigal's Mother

>> Friday, July 24, 2015

Our Dan and me
Christmas, late 1990s



"I will give them a heart to know Me, for I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart." Jer. 24:7



Spring of Dan's junior year of high school, the Lord said, "Jill, pray that I will make Dan lie down in green pastures" (Ps. 23:2). Even though I didn't understand God's purpose, I prayed that verse for months. The first week of his senior year, he called from school and said, "Mama, will you homeschool me?" Immediately, God said, "Here's your green pasture."

Because we joined a Christian homeschool association, Bible study was one of the required classes. For nine challenging months, my son and I studied God's Word together (along with economics, Spanish, history of US wars, statistics, English literature, and military semantics). God's promise that His Word will not return void but will succeed where He sends it is absolutely true! In time, Dan returned to God with his whole heart and today is a strong man of God in his home and community.

Beloved mother, give the LORD bookoodles of opportunities to talk to you - saturate yourself in His Word daily! 

(To request a free email copy of the short Bible study: "The Prodigal's Mother," email me at misjill413@aol.com)



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP