Runaway Brides

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Phillip, my Jesus, and me
1977





"These people left our churches, but they never really belonged with us; otherwise they would have stayed with us. When they left, it proved that they did not belong to us...Anyone who denies [Jesus] the Son doesn't have the Father, either. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also." (1 John 2:19,23 NLT)


On September 10, 1977, a team of wild stallions couldn't have dragged me away from the First United Methodist Church in Fort Payne, Alabama! I'd waited six, long years to become Mr. Phillip L. Glassco's bride.

Sadly to say, too many people sit on my prayer list because they've forsaken assembling together with other believers - runaway brides of Christ if you will. 

Beloved, pray now for the runaway brides in your life. "Perhaps God will change those people's hearts, and they will learn the truth. Then they will come to their senses and escape from the devil's trap." (2 Tim. 2:25-26)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP