Watchtower

>> Thursday, December 31, 2015

kids and grands on the farm
Big Oak Treehouse


"I will climb up to my watchtower and stand at my guard post. There I will wait to see what the Lord speaks to me." (Habakkuk 2:1)


Because my home church, Church of the Highlands, strongly believes that Jesus deserves first place in everything, we begin each new year with 21 days of seeking God through prayer and fasting. Thousands climb the spiritual watchtower and listen for His voice. 

Beloved, start 2016 off right. Put Jesus first.

Prayer services available online Jan. 3rd-23rd at:

www.churchofthehighlands.com

Sundays - 8:00, 9:30, 11:30, 4:30, or 6:00 CST
Monday-Fridays - 6:00 a.m. CST
Saturdays - 9:00 a.m. CST


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP