A Dry and Weary Land

>> Monday, July 11, 2016

dusk on Alabama's Coosa River.



"O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; my soul thirst for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." (Psalm 63:1)



After the Dallas massacre last week, I talked with a young police officer. 

"White policemen are the most hated people in America right now," he said.

Have mercy on us, O Lord, for we are in trouble!


"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" (2 Chron. 7:14),  says the Lord.

Beloved, humble ourselves!

Fervently pray!

Earnestly seek the face and ways of God!

And repent; turn from sin, today!

"God's not judging America. We're judging ourselves by turning away from Him." ~ Pastor Chris Hodges

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP