Love Dare Day #2

>> Thursday, July 28, 2016

My love at Kohler-Andrea State Park




"He makes the whole body [of Christ] fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love." (Eph. 4:16)



This morning, I laughed when I read Larry Stockstill's comment: "All of us get 'out of joint' occasionally." 

I'm guilty. 

I confess. 

Last night, we pulled into the campground at dusk. When my bathing choices were a 3' x 2' x 7' so-called shower stall or walking through the dark to a bathhouse, I realized how addicted I am to modern conveniences. Needless to say, I was out of joint.

After a goo...well, some sleep anyway and Phillip's help, patience, and tender loving care, I'm back "in joint" and on task - enjoying God and hubby ordering my steps along the highways and byways of northern Wisconsin.

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP