Hide and Seek

>> Monday, July 18, 2016

my grandboy





"From one man He has made every nationality to live over the whole earth and has determined their appointed times and the boundaries of where they live. He did this so they might SEEK GOD, and perhaps they might reach out and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us." (Acts 17:26-27 HCSB)



As a little girl when I was upset or mad or sad or had hurt feelings, I'd run and hide - under my bed, up a tree, into the woods atop Lookout Mountain. You get the picture.

Amidst recent world chaos, I've found myself humming sweet Beulah Land - a grown-up rendition of run and hide.  

NO!

I will not run! 

I will not hide!

I will seek the face of God!

For Jesus called me - and you - out of darkness into His marvelous light. He determined this time for me - and you - to live and love and serve and do the good works, which He prepared for us before time began.

Arise and shine, beloved. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify the Father which in heaven (Matt. 5:16)!

For resolve and fuel to your holy fire, listen to:

Pastor Chris Hodges' message: "I am a Minister" at
www.churchofthehighlands.com






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP