Row, Row, Row Your Boat

>> Friday, July 1, 2016

My daddy, brother Mark, and friend Steve
(Daddy built the sailboat)
Tennessee River, 1968





"So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up." (Gal. 6:9)





For years, I strained at the oars of the Triple-B (Bible studies, Books, and Blog), working feverishly to reach God's destination - whatever that is. But in the course of time, wind left my sails. The Triple-B drifted nonchalantly into the deep blue Que Sera Sera Seas, and passion quietly ebbed with the tide.

"Wake up, Jill!"

"Huh? What? Oh, excuse me, Lord. I must have dozed off for a second."

Row, row, row my boat!

"Two good things will result from...ministry...the needs of believers will be met...and they will joyfully express their thanks to God." (2 Cor. 9:12)

Keep rowing, beloved!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP