A-Bomb

>> Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Cpt. W. W. Watson
aboard the LST-1067 enroute to Japan
WWII 1945




"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." (2 Cor. 13:14)



Goosebumps danced from head to toe when I googled the LST-1067 after finding this old photo of Daddy onboard that war ship enroute to Japan. 




The navigator wrote: "The LST-1067 loaded invasion forces at Leyte [Philippines] and was steaming toward Japan, when the a-bomb was dropped, when Japan surrendered, and then our orders were changed to proceed as occupying force. I was aboard as navigator (Ens. Abraham P. Goldblum); Lt. Murtha was the Exex., Lt. White was the commander. We landed 2 docks (Nov. 2, 1945), which had been fastened to our sides, at Mitsagahama, proceeded to Kure naval base and some of us toured Hiroshima."



Okay...back from an intriguing rabbit trail and onto my point. 

I keep hearing people's claim that the god of Islam, the god of the Judaism,  and the God of Christianity is the same God. 

He's not.

Hydrogen + Hydrogen + Oxygen = Water

Father + Jesus Christ + Holy Spirt = God

Take hydrogen out of the equation and you've got a bomb.

Take Jesus out of the equation and you've got eternal death!  


Period.

I believe in God our Father
I believe in Christ the Son
I believe in the Holy Spirit
Our God is three in one
I believe in the resurrection
That we will rise again
For I believe in the name of Jesus 1


1 THIS I BELIEVE, Hillsong Worship, 2014.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP