Undivided Attention

>> Thursday, August 11, 2016

Toddlergrand sporting his super-fast, "fire engine" shoes
Aldridge Gardens





"Jesus rebuked the wind and said to the waves, 'Silence! Be still!'" (Mark 4:39)



Yesterday, while toddlergrand and I jumped up and down, up and down trying to touch the fan hanging from a 20-foot picnic shelter ceiling at Aldridge Gardens (nothing seems impossible for a two year old), my sweet daughter-in-law told me about a book she's reading. My grandboy pointed a little finger at his mother and said, "Too loud, Mama, too loud!" His way of saying, "Silence, woman! I want Memaw's undivided attention."

Does Jesus have your undivided attention, beloved?

"Silence other voices that hinder the Holy Spirit's voice." ~ Pastor Blake Lindsey

21 Days of Prayer online at:
www.churchofthehighlands.com


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP