Rainbows Over Reality

>> Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bow over Birmingham
(photo by my Ben)




"Then God told Noah and his sons, "I hereby confirm My covenant with you...Never again will floodwaters kill all living creatures; never again will a flood destroy the earth...I have placed My rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of My covenant with you and the earth." (Gen. 9:8-13)




Walk by faith and not by sight. 

It's hard.

Seemingly impossible.

I see trouble.

Hatred.

Darkness.

Evil.

Decline.

Sin.

Destruction.

But Jesus said...

"The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, for He has anointed Me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the LORD's favor has come." (Luke 4:18-19)

God said...

"Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, on those who hope for His lovingkindness, to deliver their soul from death and to keep them alive in famine." (Psalm 33:18-19)

And the One sitting on the throne said...

"Look, I am making all things new." (Rev. 21:5)

So there. 

I have decided. 

I trust Jesus.

I believe what He says over what I see.

Do you?



21 Days of Prayer online services at:
www.churchofthehighlands.com


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP