United, Scriptural, Bold Prayer

>> Monday, August 8, 2016

Our grandgirl
Rainforest Cafe, Chicago




"...I will not keep silent...I will not keep quiet, until her righteousness goes forth like brightness, and her salvation like a torch that is burning." (Isa. 62:1)


It's Day #2 of summertime 21 Days of Prayer, and I will not keep silent, I will not keep quiet until God crushes the great dragon - the ancient serpent called the devil - under the feet of one I love and makes her righteousness blaze like the sun.

Someone you know and love in Satan's chokehold, beloved? Join thousands at the feet of Jesus in united, Scriptural, bold prayer.

Prayer services on line Aug. 7-27th at: 
  www.churchofthehighlands.com 





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP