Bend the Knee

>> Monday, March 6, 2017

Our Rebecca as an "Old Lady"
1999




"You must have this same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though He was God...He gave up His divine privileges; He took the humble position as a slave and was born as a man...He humbled Himself in obedience to God..." (Phil. 2:5-8)



Because I'm down in my back for the second time in a month, I'm stiffer than a Capita snowboard and slower than molasses in January. I can't bend the back, so I bend the knee.

Bent knee. Good life posture, beloved - humbled before Jesus in surrender, submission, and obedience in every daily circumstance.

"...at the name of Jesus every knee should bow." (Phil. 2:10) 






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP