Whose Idea Is This?

>> Friday, March 3, 2017

My Phillip and me
(Grad school, '78)







"The Lord says, 'I will guide you along the best pathway for you life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control." (Psalm 32:8-9)



Majoring in speech pathology at Auburn U: a Jill idea.

Marrying my Phillip: a God idea

Masters at USM: the world's idea

Stay-at-home-mom for 23 years:  a God idea

Writing Christian children's books: a God idea

Paying a publicist bookoodles of "mula": the world's idea

Sheep-feeding through a blog, books, & Bible studies: a God idea


Ideas randomly pop around my brain like Jiffy-Pop Popcorn on a hot, GE stove. How can I know if a notion is from God, the world, or me, myself, and I?

To paraphrase Oswald Chambers, as long as a man daily walks with God, the only time a man will wonder where God's path lies is when he's actually off God's path. 


In Exodus 33, when the Lord told Moses to get going to the land promised to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Moses replied, "If You, LORD, don't personally go with us, please don't make us leave this place. For Your Presence among us sets your people apart from all the people on the earth."

Walk with God along His Bible path, beloved. His word is a lamp unto your feet and light for your path.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP