What Does the Bible Say About...

>> Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Half of our beautiful Bible study small group






"Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path." (Psalm 119:105)





Last night, we gave our Bible study girls this homework assignment: 

Fill in the blank. What does the Bible say about ________________________.

Questions these 20-something young ladies have sent back so far:

What does the Bible say about recognizing friends/family in heaven? Will we know who is missing?

What does the Bible say about the man's leadership role in a marriage?

What does the Bible say about finding your spiritual gifts?  

What does the Bible say about dealing with depression?


Got questions beloved? Dig into God's treasure book, the Bible, and discover truthful answers that work in life's challenging questions.


"How can a young person stay pure? By obeying Your word. Your promises revive me and comfort me in all my troubles. I have hidden Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You. I will delight in Your decrees and not forget Your word. Your instructions are more valuable to me than millions in gold and silver. I will never forget Your commandments for by them You give me life. How sweet Your words taste to me; they are sweeter than honey. Your commandments give me understanding; no wonder I hate every false way of life." 
(Psalm 119:9,50,11,16,72,93,103-104)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP