Dangerous Love

>> Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My love and me in '73





"Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered Himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God." (Eph. 5:2)



Monday, when I came down with a nasty ol' stomach bug, my Phillip brought home ginger ale and saltine crackers. 

"Just set 'em by the door and run," I urged.

But he came on inside.

That night, I said, "Don't you think you better sleep upstairs away from the germs?"

But he slept beside me. Now that's dangerous love!

Over 2,000 years ago, God showed how much He loved you and me by sending His one and only Son, Jesus, into the world as a sacrifice to take away our sins so that we might have eternal life through Him. God's love is real love. Dangerous love. Sacrificial love. A love to die for.

Love others dangerously, beloved, because God first loved you (1 John 4:19).







0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP