Run

>> Thursday, June 1, 2017

Our super fast, baseball-zealous grandboy





"Don't be faithless any longer. Believe!" (John 20:27b)




My journal today:

June 1, 2017 - "I love You, Lord! You are my God - gracious, powerful, patient, holy, highest, great. What will You speak to the world today? Please refresh my zeal."

Today's devotion by Larry Stockstill:

June 1 - "If you have lost your zeal, come back to the empty tomb today and look in. Then run to the waiting nations with your report. Remember what Jesus said when He appeared to His disciples following His resurrection: 'As the Father has sent Me, so I send you' (John 20:21)."

Be refreshed by His empty tomb, beloved. Then run tell the waiting nations, "Jesus is alive!"

"Eight days later the disciples were together again, and this time Thomas was with them. The doors were locked; but suddenly, as before, Jesus was standing among them. 'Peace be with you," He said. Then He said to Thomas, 'Put your finger here, and look at My hands. Put your hand into the wound in My side. Don't be faithless any longer. Believe!'"

"'My Lord and my God!' Thomas exclaimed."

"Then Jesus told him, 'You believe because you have seen Me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing Me.'" (John 20:26-29)



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP