The Bible Lady

>> Tuesday, June 13, 2017

My friends, David and Tammy (in costume as "The Bible Lady")






"How can a young person stay pure? By obeying Your Word. I have hidden Your Word in my heart, that I might not sin against You." (Psalm 119:9,11)



At a Vacation Bible School in Tennessee this week, my dear friend, a.k.a. The Bible Lady, is encouraging kids and adults to read God's rich, marvelous Word everyday.

When I'm happy or sad, afraid or discouraged, focused or need direction, I read and read and read the Bible until I hear Jesus' sweet, reassuring voice. God's Word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path (Psalm 119:105). 

What about you, beloved? Have you read the Bible today?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP