Watch Out

>> Friday, June 16, 2017

Our brave Stephen



"Stay alert! Watch out for your enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith." (1 Peter 5:8-9)


A couple of years ago, our favorite son-in-law discovered a "villian" in his kids' catch-and-release trap.



So our brave, Stephen, put on his armor and set the "enemy" to flight.




Last Sunday, grandboy #2 ran full speed into their trampoline and knocked a permanent, front tooth loose. Tuesday, grandboy #5 got pink eye. Yesterday, the computer system at Phillip's company shut down, I got a painful sting by a nasty wasp, and I couldn't access my blog to publish a post.

Argggg! Me thinks me smells a stinkin' devil sneakin' about me family! Sos I puts on me armor and prays to Almighty God and...the tooth is fine, the eye is healing, the system is back up and running, and the red, swollen hand is pink and skinnier.

Caught in a string of stinkin' calamities, beloved? Stay alert, watch out for that stinkin' devil, put God's armor on, and pray to Jesus, your Shield and Defender, the Ancient of Days.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP